Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Fair Warning


I thought about titling this post "Great Expectations", you know, to add some literary flavor. But, I thought such a grand title might be setting readers up for disappointment. Basically I just wanted to let you know what you're getting into by reading this blog. Thus:

What to Expect From There And Back Again:

  1. The Ramblings of Audrey (Often lengthy, thus I will try and keep them to a minimum, but I make no promises)
  2. The Humor of Audrey (Well, I think things are funny, but that doesn't mean they actually are, so bear with me there.) (Also high levels of sarcasm, I will attempt to label it at first, but after that you'll be on your own.) 
  3. The Reminisces of Audrey (Yep, things will probably take me back to the days of my youth. Deal with it.)
  4. The Opinions of Audrey (Because obviously my opinions are always right. *sarcasm*)
  5. The Adventures of Audrey (London.) (Obviously, what else did you think this blog was going to be about?) (This one's pretty much all-encompassing. 1-4 are all under this umbrella.)
So in the course of this blog, there is sure to be comedy (my life is pretty much a comedy of errors anyway-and I like it that way), sentimentality, and, most importantly, adventure. Basically, this is supposed to be enjoyable to read, as well as being informative on the doings of Audrey while she's out of the country. If it's not, I've failed. (That sounded dramatic.) Anyway, more to come in the next few days as it gets closer.

No comments:

Post a Comment