Monday, July 21, 2014

A quick update before settling down to work


Today was Monday. Which meant back to class. It's still kind of weird going to class in the middle of the summer, but it's not bad, especially since it's a subject I thoroughly enjoy. And, after class, I got a picture with this philosopher guy. He lives in the foyer of King's College.


And after class, we finally took those typical, must-have London photos. Such as, Big Ben:


And Big Ben and Parliament and Audrey (and random people in the background-ignore them):


And that was about it for today. I'm afraid this post is super short, mostly because I have to get to writing my essay, I'm sure you'll understand. School is school, after all, and grades are grades, even when you're living in London and it's July. Tomorrow, we have our "farewell dinner" with ISA, which should be fantastic. Ta ta until then!!

2 comments:

  1. I'mggoing to miss your posts so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so happy you're enjoying them!! I will also miss posting, and miss being in London! But I'm looking forward to seeing all my friends and family when I get back!!

    ReplyDelete